The GTO/PROSW2000XL will operate a gate up to 16 ft. (4.9 m) long or weighing 500 lbs. (226.8 kg) per leaf if all proper installation procedures have been followed. Ball bearing hinges should be used on all gates weighing over 250 lbs. (113.4 kg).
The GTO/PRO 2000XL Single Opener can be used in residential applications including automating gates made of farm tubing, steel, aluminum, wood, and chain link, along with many other gate types. This opener can be set on the left or right and is used in the standard pull-to-open operation. By adding the push-to-open bracket (347IH) (not included) the GTO/PRO 2000XL can be used to push the gate open away from the property with the arms still mounted on the inside.
The GTO/PRO 2000XL Single Opener is a low voltage system, eliminating the need to run expensive 110 volt AC power wire to your gate. Simply run 16-gauge low voltage 2-conductor wire to a household outlet within 1000' of the operator or use a solar panel within 200' using the same wire. With the GTO/PRO 2000XL's oversized control box you can house (2) 7 amp/hour batteries to accommodate higher opening cycle situations and extra storage for solar. (Second battery is not included).
- One button auto-memorization of digital transmitter code.
- Includes battery backup, 318 MHz RF radio receiver, entry transmitter, AC transformer and all necessary mounting hardware for a post mounted installation, 8" (25.4 cm) total offset.
- Soft Start/Soft Stop: Soft start/soft stop is a feature in which the control board, during the set up process, learns where your opening and closing points are for the swing of the gate. Then during normal operation the gate operator automatically slows the motion of the gate to smoothly meet with the gates destination point. This feature can also be turned off. Open and Close times from 18 to 20 seconds
- Learn Mode: With the GTO/PRO 2000XL the learning process, the end points are determined by the user via remote. A simple press of the transmitter tells the opener where to stop and when the opener is set to the desired stop points, save the settings on the board.
- Oversized Control Box Housing: The GTO/PRO 2000XL's oversized control box can house (2) 7 amp/hour batteries and is rated for outdoor use.
- The GTO/PRO control board can be programmed for pull-to-open or push-to-open.
- Operating temp -5 F (-21C) to +160 F (71 C).
- Opening time: From 18 to 20 seconds.
- Range of arm stroke: is up to 13" (33 cm).
- Operator length: with arm fully retracted is 33.75" (85.2 cm), mounting point to mounting point.
- Operation, diagnostic and safety alarms
- Inherent obstruction sensing.
- Soft start/soft stop for long mechanical life expectancy.
- Auto close adjustable 3-120 seconds delay.
- 12 Volt DC / 7.0 amp hour, sealed, rechargeable battery (included). Battery charge is maintained by a 120V AC/60 Hz input and 18V AC at 40 VA. output, transformer rectified to 14V DC through control board
- Powered by a reliable 12 Volt (120 Watt) DC motor, 16:1 planetary gear drive system.
- Charging regulated circuit on control board. "Sleep draw" is 15 mA; "active draw" is 2 to 5 amps.
- Shipping Weight: 31 lbs. (14 kg)
- Meets UPS shipping standards.
- Safety Listings: System Certified with UL325 5th Edition safety standards, ETL listed.
Click here to view the product manual and manufacturer's warranty.
At Gate-Openers.com we work by the philosophy: meet then exceed. When it comes to our prices we meet all other competitors on the web and back this up with a 110% price match guarantee. Then we exceed all others' service by offering: 9AM-9PM 7 Day/Week technical support, enhanced warranties, application specialists to help design your system, free shipping on accessories with gate opener purchase, a large stock of 100% compatible accessories and openers, and much more.
QB ID: PROSW2000XL